‘Ways & Rays’- Student’s Scholarship Scheme, 2021
The benefits of this scheme are extended to all students who are eligible to register for CSEET exam conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. The benefits under this scheme will be in addition to any aid offered by ICSI from time to time.
- The applicants under this scheme must have obtained a minimum of 80% marks or a similar grade in the Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the DHSE, CBSE and ICSE.
- Any person applying under this scheme shall be of Indian origin and shall fulfill all the eligibility criteria prescribed by ICSI for registering for CSEET exam.
- An applicant can apply for the benefits under this scheme only after registering with the ICSI for CSEET of the respective year by remitting the registration fee (Rs. 1000/-).
- Applicants who are pursuing their Degree/PG courses shall submit their Higher Secondary Examination Mark List along with the application.
- Students who are awaiting the result of Higher Secondary Examination, shall submit their mark rank list within 15 days from the date of receipt of the same.
Benefits offered under the Scheme
- The eligible applicants under this scheme shall get 50% refund of the total coaching fee charged for CSEET exam by Likha.
- The applicants who are producing the required documents along with the application will get the fee deduction at once and the remaining fee shall be remitted as directed. For applicants who are awaiting the Higher Secondary Examination result, the waiver in the coaching fee shall be subject to the production of the mark list.
- All the applicants under this scheme irrespective of the percentage of marks secured in the Higher Secondary Examination, who appeared and passed CSEET at first attempt shall get a refund of 50% of the total coaching fee charged for CSEET exam and the same will be deducted from the coaching fee charged by Likha for the Executive level.
- Applicants suffering from physical disability of more than 30% have to obtain a minimum of 60% of marks in the Higher Secondary Examination.
Terms and Conditions
- The benefits under this scheme extended to a student shall be revoked if it is found that the documents produced for availing the benefit are either false or fabricated.
- The maximum number of beneficiaries under this scheme from a single family shall not be more than two.
- The certificate proving disability shall be issued by the Medical Board constituted in accordance with law.
#cs institute in kerala #Company Secretary Institute in kerala #likha CS